Stonehouse - White Balsamic Vinegar
Our White Balsamic Vinegar is a modern twist on the traditional balsamic, made simply with California grown Trebbiano grapes, aged only 1 year and cooked under pressure in order to retain its clear color and lighter, brighter flavor than a dark balsamic.
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Make a simple light and bright Vinaigrette for green or grainy salads or for dressing roasted veggies.
- Lightly dress roasted beets or any veggie you love with a splash of White Balsamic while hot, then plate simply with a drizzle of Basil oil or your favorite classic EVOO and Maldon sea salt.
- Make lemony Shaved Fennel Salad.
- Use in marinades to add sweetness and acidity.
- Quick pickle thinly sliced vegetables by tossing with White Balsamic and salt. Store in a jar in the fridge for up to a week to use as a condiment. We love carrots, beets, cucumbers.
- Brighten any sauce or saute with a splash.
- Visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
photo credit © Erin Scott