Stonehouse - Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
We produce our Garlic extra virgin olive oil by blending California garlic extract with late harvest olive oil for a buttery oil with subtle levels of garlicky flavor and depth, without being overpowering. Use liberally for cooking, especially whenever actual garlic will burn – as when roasting or sautéing at higher heat. Works great with almost anything – it’s garlic! As always, our oils are first- and cold-pressed, and grown herbicide and pesticide free.
Harvested: Oct 2020 - Jan 2021
Quick Uses & Ideas:
- Add a splash of Garlic Oil to Beef with Broccoli or any veggie stir-fry for a great hit of flavor.
- Use our Garlic Oil to make easy and heavenly garlic bread or croutons. Just drizzle, season with salt or Aglio Olio, and bake until your bread is toasty!
- Whip up a super quick and flavorful pasta with fresh or canned tomatoes, Garlic Oil, and fresh basil leaves. Season with sea salt, freshly ground pepper and grated Parmesan.
- Drizzle over steamed rapini, spinach or your favorite green, toss with toasted pine nuts and enjoy as a simple, healthy side.
- If you find fresh garlic too strong, sub a drizzle of Garlic oil instead! We love this tip for making homemade pesto, dressings and hummus.
- Drizzle over Stovetop Popcorn with Harissa or chili powder.
- Try our satisfying Winter Bruschetta as an app, side or quick lunch.
- Make our Garlicky Lime Vinaigrette & Marinade - great for salad, beans, tossed with roasted veggies or as a marinade for meat.
- Fresh garlic too strong? Sub a drizzle of Garlic oil instead! We love this tip for making homemade pesto, dressings and hummus.
- Visit our Recipe Page for more ideas!
Pairs Well With: Napa Valley Blend, Rosemary Oil, Lisbon Lemon Oil, Asian cuisines, chicken, pork, steak, shrimp, onions, Parmesan, potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, broccoli, green beans, artichokes, soy sauce, citrus, breads, pizzas, pastas & focaccia
photo credit © Erin Scott